The Parent Teacher Club (PTC) provides our schools, students, and teachers with much-needed support. Throughout the year, the PTC holds fun and educational events and sponsors fundraisers for equipment, school beautification, classroom supplies, etc. The PTC also helps coordinate volunteers who support the teachers and children in the classrooms and/or on campus. The PTC relies solely on parent volunteers. Our success comes from the many dedicated parents who continue to volunteer their time and talents.
PTC Mission Statement
- To nurture the relationship between home and school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of the child.
- To enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of Olympus that are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
- To foster positive school/community relationships through fundraising and family/community activities.
How Can You Help?
- Participate in our year-round fundraisers
- Make a cash donation
- Come to our PTC events
- Attend the PTC Meetings
- Become Committee Lead or participate on a Committee
- Become a PTC Board Member